We hate to sound bossy, but we’ve gotta have a few rules. By purchasing Elderflower Fields tickets, you are bound by the following terms and conditions:
Elderflower Fields Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Tickets are sold by our partner TicketSellers as per their terms and conditions. By purchasing tickets you are also agreeing to our terms and conditions below.
- Your possession of an Elderflower Fields ticket constitutes your acceptance of these Terms.
- All tickets purchased for Elderflower Fields are subject to an additional booking fees.
- An order confirmation email will be sent via email from TicketSellers to the email address entered at the time of purchase.
- Tickets will be sent via email to the email address entered at the time of purchase around two weeks prior to the festival.
- Without a valid ticket, entry into the festival site/campsite will not be permitted. Defaced or altered tickets will not be accepted.
- Parents are fully responsible for their children at all times and children must not be left unsupervised at any time during the festival.
- All Child Ticket holders MUST camp with their parent, guardian or nominated guardian.
- We do not accept any liability for unaccompanied under 18s on any part of the site.
- The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, camp or activity providers and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
- The email address used at the time of purchase will be added to our mailing list. We send out emails around once a month and these contain important communications and information about the event. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the link at the bottom of one of our emails, but please be aware that if you do, you may miss important event related communications.
- We advise that you add email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts to help avoid communications being diverted to your junk mail. We cannot be responsible for email communications which are missed or unread and we will always communicate critical information via the website and social media channels in addition to emails and newsletters.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
- All under 18′s must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children/youths will not be admitted.
- Ticket Holders who are under 25 may be questioned upon entry and when trying to purchase alcohol and should bring personal identification. All bars operate a Challenge 25 policy and you may be refused service if you cannot prove your age when asked. So if you are lucky enough to look 25 or younger, please make sure that you bring an acceptable form of identification.
- All weekend ticket prices include standard camping.
- All ticket prices include VAT and the printed Elderflower Fields festival guide.
- If you are are coming by car, you’ll need to buy a car park pass per car. Travel accounts for up to 80% of the emissions generated by the festival, so we ask that you consider balancing your travel through festival charity ecolibrium. You can add a donation when you buy your tickets by clicking the Carbon Offsetting option.
- The festival site is a beautiful natural area, set within the Ashdown Forest which is part of the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Please help us keep it that way by cleaning up and using the rubbish facilities provided. Please see our sustainability page here.
- Ticket sales revenues are primarily for the delivery of children and families activities during the festival weekend in a safe and healthy environment. Annual ticket revenues are invested in the festival as follows. Children and families activities (30%), Infrastructure, health and safety (45%), performance (7%), salaries and administration (18%).
- Your safety is of utmost importance to us. On rare occasions, we may have to close activities, arenas and/or stages. The reason for any closure or restriction may include technical or operational reasons, inclement weather, capacity, or to ensure the safety and security of guests or if Elderflower Fields organisers reasonably consider the circumstances so require.
Elderflower Fields Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All festival tickets and pre-booked activity tickets are non-refundable and non-replaceable. We cannot offer refunds on the basis of inclement weather.
- In the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or events beyond the control of the organisers, a refund will not be available.
- In the event of a national emergency (as defined by the MOD), the festival will be cancelled and no refund will be available.
Elderflower Fields Covid-19 Policy
- Elderflower Fields will always work with festival industry guidance and best practice, local authorities and the UK government to operate safely and deliver a Covid safe event. If the festival takes place as scheduled, we cannot refund tickets if you are unable to attend due to personal illness, local lock-downs or requirements to self isolate, and we recommend customers seek adequate insurance to cover this risk.
- It is important to understand that part of your ticket price covers the planning and preparation for the delivery of the festival. This includes salaries, overheads, deposits and other sunk costs. If we are unable to run the festival, we will first endeavour to reschedule the event or transfer tickets to the following year. If this is not possible we will try to refund ticket holders. This may only be possible in full if there is government financial support offered. If you are concerned about this, we suggest considering taking out adequate insurance.
Elderflower Fields Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Admission to the site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Elderflower Fields accept no liability for any loss, injury or damage sustained to people or personal property within the site.
- Vehicles and their contents are parked at the owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site including, without limitation, from vehicles, caravans, tents, trailers and camper vans.
- Entry to the festival site/campsite is only allowed from the date/time stated on the ticket. Early / late arrivals will not be admitted until the site is open to the public.
- Tickets will be exchanged for wristbands when entering the site during the site opening hours, wristbands are non-interchangeable and should not be removed until after the festival. We cannot replace lost wristbands. Wristbands will be checked throughout the course of the festival. Failure to show a valid wristband upon request may result in your removal from the festival site.
- Strictly no trading allowed within our event sites without the prior consent of Elderflower Fields management.
- No animals (except guide dogs) are allowed on festival site or campsite.
- No glass whatsoever will be allowed onto the festival site or campsite and will be confiscated if found.
- Weekend guests are allowed to bring in their own alcohol for personal consumption in the campsites/live-in vehicle field only. Please only bring a reasonable amount per person. You cannot leave the site and return with more alcohol. Please remember, no glass bottles are permitted on site whatsoever. Your own alcohol cannot be brought into the festival arenas from the campsite/live-in vehicle fields and security checks may be made and alcohol confiscated. There are fully licensed bars available for you.
- No personal sound systems are allowed on site.
- Open, uncontained fires are not allowed on the festival site or on the campsite. Chinese lanterns, fireworks or smoke canisters are not allowed on the festival site or campsite.
- Due to on site sanitary and hygiene considerations, personal portable toilet units are not permitted to be brought onto the festival site or camp site and customers will be denied entry to the festival should they breach this important condition of entry.
- No illegal substances may be brought onto the festival site or onto the campsite and illegal substances must not be used during the festival. Any illegal substances found will lead to prosecution.
- Security staff have the right to search anybody as a condition of entry to our event should there be a suspicion that prohibited items are being brought onto the site. Anyone refusing to be searched on entry or during the festival may be evicted from the site.
- Security staff have the right to confiscate any prohibited items.
- The Elderflower Fields organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or instruct security staff to evict any ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance, or for failure to comply with site rules, licensing conditions or other reasonable requests of the festival. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be ejected without refund.
- Have lots of fun, or else!
Live in Vehicles Terms & Conditions
- Gates open at 12noon on Friday 24th May – please do not arrive at the Pippingford before this time.
- Gates and the ticket wristband exchange closes at 9pm on Friday 24th May. You must arrive before 9pm and have plenty of time to pitch up & collected wristbands, otherwise you will not be able to enter the site.
- Gates open again at 9am on Saturday 25th May.
- Only ONE vehicle is allowed in any pitch unless you have a car and caravan.
- Your vehicle and any awnings or tents must be completely contained within your marked 6m x 9m pitch.
- All vehicles, including cars, must use chocks on the wheels once parked.
- Private generators are not allowed. Private sound systems are not allowed. Please be considerate to your fellow campers and do not make excessive noise, especially in the evenings and at night time.
- There is no re-admittance from the Live in Vehicle field. Once you are in your pitch, please do not move your vehicle until you are ready to leave the festival on the Sunday or Monday.
- Fire lanes and access roads must be kept clear of vehicles, tents and awnings at all times. You will be asked to dismantle or move anything that obstructs the marked fire lanes.
- There is no water or electricity hook-up available. There will be a water point and waste tank close to the Live in Vehicles shower block for general use.
- We reserve the right for our security team to search your vehicle on entry to site.
- Please ensure your vehicles are safe and legal.
- Please try and park perpendicular to the slope of the field.
- Please follow instructions from Stewards on site when arriving and leaving the festival.
- The site speed limit is 10mph but this may be reduced to 5mph if the conditions are particularly dry. Please always drive with your lights on and use indicators when turning.
- Please note, Live in Vehicle passes will be posted to the address you enter at the time of booking. We will usually do this two or three weeks before the festival. Please be aware that if you are booking multiple pitches for friends or family, all the passes will be sent to the postal address used to make the booking and it is your responsibility to give the physical passes to each pitch holder BEFORE you arrive at the festival site.
- Please also make sure you contact us if your postal address changes before the festival.