Arriving at a festival can be stressful, especially if you’ve got excited kids and have had a long journey. This page explains what to expect when you arrive at Elderflower Fields. So pop on our Spotify playlist and hopefully, this guide will help to make the arrival experience as smooth as possible.
1) Check where you’re going. The postcode for Pippingford is TN22 3HW. There will be yellow AA signs along the A22 as you approach the entrance. Once off the road, stewards will direct you towards the parking.
2) Have your tickets ready. Download them on your phone NOW. Phone signal isn’t always great and you will need to show them as you come into the site. If you have printed them please do not give them to anyone until you arrive on foot at the Ticketing Tent. If you have misplaced your tickets (it happens!) you can log into your Ticketsellers account here.
(Unless you have booked a specific campsite all standard ticket holders will camp in family camping)
Staying in family camping or boutique camping?
3) You will be shown where to park by our friendly stewards – give them a wave and a smile. Once parked and unloaded, make your way to the Ticketing Tent, where wristbands and a few other bits will be issued. The Ticketing Tent is at the bottom of the first family campsite. Follow signs / stewards directions.
4) Once you are all wearing wristbands, you can head to the campsites and get set up!
Live-in vehicle field guest?
3) You will receive your vehicle pass in the post a week before the festival. If you are still at home, put it on your wing mirror now! The car parking stewards will direct you towards the live-in field. Please remember to drive slowly (10mph max), parking as indicated on the guidance letter with your pass. Chocks must be used for live-in vehicles in accordance with our live-in vehicle terms and conditions :-)
The end of each row in the field will be marked with its letter. Pitches are individually numbered and marked. Find your booked pitch and park up.
4) Once parked, send at least one member of your group with your festival tickets, to Wristband Exchange at the bottom of the family camping field, below the live-in vehicle field to collect your festival wristbands.
5) Set up camp, get settled, head off to explore the festival site, and perhaps find a well earned drink!
For more detailed info read our beginners guide to Elderflower Fields.
Welcome to Elderflower Fields 2023!
Now, pop on over to our Performers and Activities page and start getting as excited as we are.