Arriving at a festival can be stressful, especially if you’ve got excited kids after a long journey, all your camping gear and the weather isn’t on your side… This page explains what to expect when you arrive at Elderflower Fields this year, which will hopefully help you plan to make the arrival experience as smooth as possible.
1) Check where you’re going. The post code for Pippingford is TN22 3HW. There will be yellow AA signs along the A22 as you approach the entrance. Once off the road, stewards will direct you towards the parking.
2) Have your tickets ready. Either printed out, or on your phone. You will need to show them as you come into the site but please do not give them to anyone until you arrive at the Ticketing Tent.
(Unless you have booked a specific campsite all standard ticket holders will camp in family camping)
Staying in family camping or boutique camping?
3) You will be shown where to park by our friendly stewards – give them a wave and a smile. Once parked up you should make your way, with your tickets, to the Ticketing Tent, where wristbands and a few other bits will be issued. The Ticketing Tent is at the bottom of the first family campsite. Follow signs / stewards directions.
4) Once you are all wearing wristbands, you can head to the campsites and get set up!
Park & pitch or live-in vehicle guest?
3) You should have received your vehicle pass in the post a week or two before the festival. Show it to the car parking stewards who will direct you towards the camper van and park and pitch field. Please remember to drive slowly – 5mph max :-)
The end of each row in the field will be marked with its letter. Pitches are individually numbered and marked. Find your booked pitch and park up.
4) Once parked, send at least one member of your group with your festival tickets, to the Ticketing Tent at the bottom of the family camping field, below the live-in vehicle field to collect your festival wristbands. Park and pitch guests must unload then put their cars in the allocated parking.
5) Set up camp, get settled, head off to explore the festival site, and perhaps find a well earned drink!
For more details info read our beginners guide to Elderflower Fields.
Welcome to Elderflower Fields 2021!
Now, pop on over to our Performers and Activities page and start getting as excited as we are.