Thank you to everyone who has already booked for EF2020. We’re committed to keeping Elderflower Fields small and safe, so once again, we will not be increasing the size of the event next year. We’re blown away by how quickly tickets have sold, which means we’re already onto our Tier 4 prices and we expect to sell out well in advance.
We’re thrilled to announce that next year, there will be two Elderflower Fields festivals!
Our original festival remains on the late May bank holiday weekend (22nd – 25th May) at our beautiful home in Pippingford Park, East Sussex. Our second festival will take place the following weekend (29th – 31st May) in the stunning grounds of Stanford Hall in Leicestershire. For more information about Elderflower Fields Midlands, visit the website here.
Elderflower Fields South
Buy tickets for Elderflower Fields South below.
Pippingford Park, East Sussex.
22nd-25th May 2020 (3 nights)
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ:
– By purchasing tickets you are subject to our terms and conditions.
– All weekend tickets include free car parking for ONE car and free standard camping. You must ‘purchase’ a free car parking pass if you plan to drive to the festival. Please consider making a contribution to the Energy Revolution to balance your carbon emissions.
– Tickets will be despatched electronically.
– Please see the TicketSellers support page for help with any ticketing problems. You can also ring The Ticket Sellers (24 hour customer support) on 0121 472 6688.
– Children must be accompanied by at least one adult (18+).
– Live in vehicle pitches and boutique camping options must be purchased separately.
– All tickets are subject to booking fees. There will be no ticket sales on the gate.
– Tickets are delivered as E-Tickets to the email address you enter at the time of purchase.