If you’ve never been to a festival before, here is some guidance on what you might need. Whatever you do, try not to bring too much – you’ll have to transport it from your car and we want to leave the site as untouched as possible. That means, leave nothing behind… If you forget anything, there’s always the festival shop…
What to Bring:
– Sleeping mat/sleeping bag/duvet/pillow
– Wellies or sturdy boots
– Waterproof coat and over trousers
– Enough changes of clothes in case you get wet
– Spectacles/contacts and solution
– Ear plugs/cotton wool
– Sun cream
– A reusable water bottle, to fill up from the free taps on site
– Mobile phone
– Medications (prescriptions/inhalers/chemist sundries)
– Medical info (allergies etc)
– Money (remember, no cash machines on site)
– Festival tickets!
– A warm sweater (it can get cold, particularly if it’s wet)
– Clean clothes to go home in
– Bags (for dirty clothing and footwear)
What Not to Bring:
– Dogs or other animals will not be allowed anywhere on site (except registered guide dogs).
– No sky lanterns, sound systems, firewowrks or open fires. Persons using fireworks will be evicted from site and materials confiscated.
– Only alcohol for personal consumption may be brought into site but no glass please.