Volunteers Terms and Conditions 2020
To be considered for a volunteer role with at Elderflower Fields you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- 1. All volunteers must be 16 or over on or before the 21st May 2020.
- 2. You must agree to read the Volunteer Information Pack and Site Induction & Safety Guide before arriving on site. These will be sent to successful applicants in April 2020.
- 3. You must be available to arrive at the festival site at the latest by 7pm Thursday 21st May 2020 for a pre event briefing, unless otherwise agreed with the organisers.
- 4. You must be familiar with the festival Risk Assessments and Safeguarding Child Policy. A copy will be made available at the site production office.
- 5. You must attend one of the volunteer training sessions on Thursday 21st or Saturday 23rd May. Times TBC.
- 6. You must agree to work a maximum of 18 hours (most likely three 4-6 hour shifts plus help on Sunday for the SO SUSSEX Family Picnic if requested) at any time between 08:00 Friday 22nd May and 18:00 Monday 25th (unless otherwise agreed with the festival team).
- 7. You must turn up to your assigned shifts on time and in a fit state to carry out duties. If you do not complete your shifts, you agree that we will charge you for your ticket and that you will pay.
- 8. You must wear a festival steward tabard whilst working.
- 9. You agree to be responsible for your own safety and that of your belongings.
- 10. You agree to organise child care, if required, for the times you are volunteering.
- 11. You agree to notify EF team no later than 1st May if you can no longer volunteer.
- 12. Inappropriate behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated. Elderflower Fields is a family festival and we will remove you from site if we feel your behaviour is in any way dangerous or inappropriate. This includes use of illegal drugs, excessive alcohol consumption or any other disruptive behaviour.
- 13. You agree to have lots of fun, be generally awesome, helpful and smiley ☺