8th February 2017 – Colouring Competition
1. The promoter is: So Sussex Ltd.
2. Employees of So Sussex, Elderflower Fields or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. The competition will close at 23:59 on Sunday 16th April 2017. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the competition.
5. One overall winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries. One additional winner will be selected by the same criteria for the runner up prize.
6. The winners will be drawn on Tuesday 18th April 2017 and contacted within 48 hours by the means of entry which they chose. So a private message if the entry was received via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, or by reply email if the entry was received by email.
7. If the prize is not accepted by reply within 72 hours, we will redraw the prize and offer it to someone else.
8a. The first prize is one family weekend ticket to Elderflower Fields festival 2016. A family ticket is valid for up to 2 adults and 3 children. It includes standard weekend camping only. If you have already purchased a festival ticket, you can nominate someone else to receive the free ticket OR defer the prize and receive tickets to the festival in 2018.
8b. The runner up prize is a family ticket to Into the Trees 2017. A family ticket is valid for up to 2 adults and 3 children. It includes entry to the event on ONE day only. The winner may choose whether they would like to attend on Saturday or Sunday.
9. We may use your entry to promote the festival or include it in marketing materials without credit and without license fee. This probably just means we’ll post it in a Facebook album :-)
10. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
11. The promoter will notify the winner with full instructions on how to redeem the prize.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winners’ names will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Elderflower Fields Festival, 3 Byelaw Cottages, Spithurst Road, BN8 5EF.
15. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.