We are changing things a little in the live in vehicle field, so even if you have been before, please read this page carefully before you book your tickets to ensure you understand the rules and book the correct tickets.
As in previous years, we are still offering the ability to select your preferred pitch in the live in vehicles field, which means if you book a block of pitches together, you can ensure that you are able to be next to friends.
However, after reviewing how things have worked over the last two years, we have made the decision, largely on safety grounds, to separate cars and tents from live in vehicles.
This means that live in vehicle pitches are only for live in vehicles. For clarity, live in vehicles are camper vans, motor homes, caravans and trailer tents. No cars or standard tents are allowed to park or pitch in the live in vehicle pitches, except those used to tow caravans or trailer tents. If you are bringing a caravan or trailer tent, your car must also fit within your marked pitch.
We do however understand that the option to guarantee a camping spot for a standard tent close to your car was popular with many people in the live in vehicles field. For those of you who would like this option, you can book a Park and Pitch ticket.
Park and Pitch tickets allow you to select a pitch location at the top of the live in vehicles field, again, allowing you to book blocks together if you want to camp in a group. Immediately adjacent to this camping area will be a car park for Park and Pitch ticket holders, so you will be able to camp just a few metres from your car, though not right next to it. The plan on this page (click for a larger image) shows the new layout of the field, and the pitch rows and numbers which are available.
Live in vehicle pitches are marked out at 9m x 6m and cost £60 (+booking fee)
Park and Pitch pitches are marked out at 7m x 5m and cost £50 (+booking fee)
Terms & Conditions
- Gates open at 12noon on Friday 23rd July – please do not arrive at the site before this time. You will not be allowed into the Live in Vehicle or Park and Pitch areas before 12noon.
- Gates close at 10pm. You must arrive before 10pm otherwise you may not be able to enter the site.
- Your live in vehicle and any awnings etc. must be completely contained within your marked 6m x 9m pitch.
- Park and pitch tents must be completely contained within your marked 5m x 7m pitch. Gazebos are only allowed if they completely fit within your marked pitch.
- Private generators are not allowed. Private sound systems are not allowed. Please be considerate to your fellow campers and do not make excessive noise, especially in the evenings and at night time.
- There is no re-admittance from the Live in Vehicle or Park and Pitch field. Once you are in your pitch, please do not move until you are ready to leave the festival on the Monday or Tuesday.
- Fire lanes and access roads must be kept clear of vehicles, tents and awnings at all times. You will be asked to dismantle or move anything that obstructs the marked fire lanes.
- There is no water or electricity hook-up available. There will be a water point and waste tank close to the Live in Vehicles shower block for general use.
- We reserve the right for our security team to search your vehicle on entry to site.
- Please ensure your vehicles are safe and legal. Please try and park perpendicular to the slope of the filed. All live in vehicles must use chocks.